This is for all those wackos out there that just wanna let their hair down and take in some nonsensical ummm..... nonsense. Well buckle up and let's go on a MaD HaTTa ride to Bollixville. WoOp WoOp De WoOp!ยก!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Greenies

wasabi


Nasal explosion, as the fumes rise from the palate to the inside of your sinuses. If it's really strong the crazy tingling travels up to your head and pulsates over your scalp. Once you've gotten used to the sensation it becomes addictive.

My new found drug is the gunky green paste that masks itself sneakily as avo. I used to hate the taste of it, but now I could consume a whole bowl of the stuff. I've even resorted to putting it on and in lots of the food I eat. Wasabi mashed potatoes are my ultimate fave, but I have to admit it is a bit potent on cheese sandwiches.

Who needs cocaine, when you have WAH-SAAA-BEE (say in Japanese accent)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home