This is for all those wackos out there that just wanna let their hair down and take in some nonsensical ummm..... nonsense. Well buckle up and let's go on a MaD HaTTa ride to Bollixville. WoOp WoOp De WoOp!ยก!

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Post-It?

Umm, Iv been in hiding for the last cupla days, cos I haven had anything interesting to share wit chas. Muh life at the mo has been a rollacoasta delux. Too much bollix on my plate. I dun know if i'm Arthur or Martha?! The only cool thing is- I've finally gotten a raise at work. YAY!!! Now I can go splurge... yeah right!

Top 10 things i'd like to buy:

1) Waterbed- I've always wanted one since I was a kid. They just look like a whole lotta fun :D SploOsh, SploOsh!
2) Authentic Jukebox from da '60's- hardcore :D
3) Legit chef knives- What's a cook witout his slashers?
4) Pink minature oinky- coot lil critters those.
5) Decks- Iv always wanted to be a spin-sta.
6) Prickly Cactus garden- no comment :D
7) Tattoo under muh foot- tis a sneaky lil place or stinky even.
8) Ticket to New York.
9) Spending money for da trip to New York.
10) Extra suitcases for all da shiz I buy in New York.

A girl can always dream. Iv always wanted to marry rich, but all the rich guys are either twats, old, married, gay, bi, cheaters, have hairy chests, have too little hair on their heads, snore, egotistical, have no fashion sense, smoke cigars, wear too much cologne.... Ha, and I wonder why im still single :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home