This is for all those wackos out there that just wanna let their hair down and take in some nonsensical ummm..... nonsense. Well buckle up and let's go on a MaD HaTTa ride to Bollixville. WoOp WoOp De WoOp!ยก!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bbbbb...oring

Today I'm going to pretend to be boring.
Maybe people will believe me.


Sometimes I do feel like I'm boring though. (Maybe I am, or could I just be plain old BORED?) Let's look at the word BORED. It refers to having no mental (or for some-physical) stimulation. I hope I haven't become numb to these mind prickling forces. That would be tragic indeed. Imagine a life of complete and perpetual boredom.

In this book I'm reading, the crazed psycho-serial-killer, Simon, refers to boredom as a rat. It gnaws at you, preying at you from the darkest corners of your mind. This diseased infested being contaminates; until you succumb... And when you think it can't get anymore, it drags you- kicking and screaming- to a place you'd rather not be.

Blah, blah, blah... I know I AM bored and boring today (I'm not too sure which is worse), no pretending here.

bored

Forget that... this picture actually makes me feel, much less....ummm...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Naaaaah... i dont fink ya boring... neva~eva!

Hopin dat dis week gonna be good-good to ya...

~me

2:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home