This is for all those wackos out there that just wanna let their hair down and take in some nonsensical ummm..... nonsense. Well buckle up and let's go on a MaD HaTTa ride to Bollixville. WoOp WoOp De WoOp!ยก!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Alter Ego

I need to name my alter ego. I was thinking of something with an ordinary tang to it. Well not exactly ordinary- maybe more serious. Veronica? Susan? Ummmm Cathy....

The reason for this very real debacle is because I have a very SERIOUS side- no jokes. Sometimes I find myself pondering maturely about certain things;it doesn't really frighten me (as it might you), but I've come to the realization that it's part of me. Silly-serious.

Sylvia. That's it. I now dub my alter-ego Sylvia.

Here's what she has to say from last night:

Ashes


Little flickers sparkle a deep shade of red,
Breathing and exhaling a silent permeation.
Heat dripping off the sifted build-up,
Exposed layers of warmth.
Fuelled by blackened bits of insidiousness,
A silver cloud rised and dissipates.



sylvia

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi~ya Sylvia... nice ta meet ya!!!

hahaha ~ hopin this week has been good to you so far!!!

3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home