This is for all those wackos out there that just wanna let their hair down and take in some nonsensical ummm..... nonsense. Well buckle up and let's go on a MaD HaTTa ride to Bollixville. WoOp WoOp De WoOp!ยก!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Here, there and everywhere

Yes, yes, your eyes don't deceive you... I have returned. It's been a helter skelter of a month (or maybe I've just been unmotivated and lazy- who knows). There's always some excuse not to nurture and de-weed one's piece of cyber-land. I want to be witty and interesting by giving you a crazy reason for my absence, but alas, none.

I have however, been sitting on my fat butter bum and mending the holes in my socks.

socks

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ey' lady... your blog needs some watering... before it like... dies and stuff...

Have a good loooooooooong weekend... have fun... keep clean...

~billyb##zer

3:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You still there... alive and kicking>??

2:41 PM

 
Blogger FIFI LAPIN said...

SURPRISE!
congratulations! you won!

http://miff-fashion.blogspot.com/2007/03/my-new-name.html

send me your address so that i can send you your first prize!
...go to my blog, click on fifi's shop and then on contact fifi

4:50 PM

 
Blogger dor said...

heyya there.. im back too after a long long time.. :)

8:09 PM

 
Anonymous billyb##zer said...

Oooi... and how r you doing? Loooooong long time! Whats news girl?

11:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home