This is for all those wackos out there that just wanna let their hair down and take in some nonsensical ummm..... nonsense. Well buckle up and let's go on a MaD HaTTa ride to Bollixville. WoOp WoOp De WoOp!¡!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Bunny any1?

I know my last post was an animal related one, but I couldn't help the recurring theme; since the Easter holidays are on the way. As you know, I'm not one for commercialization of the holidays, even though it's religious.

Living in South Africa (I'm not going to go into too much detail about that- I might save it for a future post) is kind of blah- in respect, that there is a fusion of so many cultures and religions, thus inducing indifference.

[Huh? Whose wordsmith did I just gobble. I think it must be the 4 units of alcohol swimming through my blood stream]

Anyway, back to the matter at hand...

Ever wondered how you make a bunny lay an Easter egg? I know it's an obsurd question, but it's a perfectly reasonable one!

I suppose it depends on what size egg you want the the bunny to lay: small- being chicky size. meduim- turkey size and large- ostrich size. You now have to exercise your egg-negotiation skills. It's all about what's in it for the layeé. Nothing's for free these days. I've found that the lil wabbits aren't easily coaxed to the task by the clichéd carrot. It's about pulling out the big guns- it's forking out the dosh and organising the most seductive playboy bunny show (how do you think these sex icons came about?). Once the bunnies are hot and bothered they give in blindly, to pushing out as many eggs the wicker easter basket can carry. You're now left with the task of Egg-Decoration 101... Is it a multi-coloured, patterny one that screams kindergarden kid meets the graffiti crew? Or is it a plain boring coloured foil one?

And there you have it... The origin of the chocolate easter egg will never be confused again!

Have a great Easter peeps, and enjoy munchin' on your eggies ;)

Bunny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home