This is for all those wackos out there that just wanna let their hair down and take in some nonsensical ummm..... nonsense. Well buckle up and let's go on a MaD HaTTa ride to Bollixville. WoOp WoOp De WoOp!¡!

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Going down deep...

Lately I've been caught up with briefs over me head (pun totally intended) so I've decided to scratch around my draw of emotions and pull out some previous inner workings of my mind- or lack there of.

These poems were written in the moments before sleep whisked me away...

*Note: Poems best enjoyed with a drink in hand, an open mind and a box of tissue (used either to wipe away the clichéd tear of melancholy or to Kleenex the *!¿# off the screen).



Restless whispers meander through my velvetine heart
where questions envelop my paper-thin thoughts.

It all feels like an uplifting quick sand moment.
A fulfilment of melodramatic realization,
seems to enlighten the ravenesque plane.

Myriad of jewels float through the transparent opening
and embalm my numbness.

Millions of shards lay on the discarded surface
admired for a tranquil, breathless moment.


_________________________________________________________


When all is quiet and people sleep,
The moondog howls out a saddened weep.
Lights flicker dimly as slumber falls,
It’s butterfly spirit sends out muffled calls.
Life dream condenses into a world of grim,
A silent wind blows out your endless whim.
Night slowly fades into the shadows path,
Sun-kissed air rises on a fragrant aftermath.


_________________________________________________________


Tangible thoughts dripped in acidic memories.
(They were here but now they are gone...)

An iciness wafts through a cavernous pit-
It was once a bonfire of forgotten discards.

The eeriness hangs on muted lips...

A recurring mass dragged out to dry,
Marred shivers of rapid realization.

Involuntary steps, mechanically moving-
Dwarfed by an unbearable inability.

The horizon etched on a salivating grasp...

And despite the unmalleable,
The shape still casts a shadow.


_________________________________________________________


I know this goes against my character of mad lovin' but as a multi-dimentional soul I must vent...
I promise the next post shall be a silly sausage one...

Till then doods!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home